- I realised that I will go far for people I really care about.
- There is a lot more I can do, that I think I can't do, but I just hadn't made enough effort before.
- I see now that family is really important, and although I don't have much of one, I have married into a very tight one, and things that I see as overbearing interference, is actually often just the expression of care. And I should learn not to be so sensitive..
- The internet is full of options, but sometimes it takes just one kind person to give you what you need. Thanks Claudz!
- Weddings are amazing, even if they aren't yours. They bring people together, and they bring out all this incredible love and camaraderie. They are such a wonderful expression of love.
- People can be surprising. Sometimes, you can even surprise yourself.
- Sometimes, even if you think something will be a terrible flop, it comes out unexpectedly wonderful. So keep trying, and keep going - you never know, it might be amazing!
- I can cross off "Successfully bake a cake" from my 30 before 30 list. NICE. Must still frost something though.. getting there.
- People aren't as intimidating as they sometimes look - even beautiful, successful girls who exude confidence can be as vulnerable as their not-so-hot counterparts. Sometimes more so.
- I love being married. That's all.
Love you all, take care!