Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Service Interrupted


Hi guys

{Image source: edited from original}
So, I owe you an apology. I've not been posting well or regularly just lately..

My hubby is sick this week, I'm writing soul-sucking copy for our company website, and have writers block, and I'm cooking old, favourite comfort food, which really isn't blog-worthy.

I'll be back next week, with a new veggie box (getting it on Thursday), a new will to live (the web copy must be done this week), and hopefully a lighter heart, cos my boy will be better by then.

So thank you for bearing with me, it's times like these when I really appreciate my lovely readers, and feel terrible for letting you guys down.

Back next week!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

The only thing I love more than cooking and eating, is hearing from you, my lovely readers! So feel free to comment away, just keep it tidy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...